CHANNEL ISLANDS FAMILY DENTIST
Dental payment plans are available independently of insurance to cover expenses not included in your insurance coverage. Typically utilized for substantial procedures like bridges or implants, these plans can be instrumental. At CHANNEL ISLANDS FAMILY DENTIST OFFICE, we gladly accept the following:
Types of Financing
Assisting you in handling the expenses associated with dental procedures through dental financing provided by CIFD.
- Bank loans and SBA Loans. …
- Credit card financing. …
- Business line of credit. …
- Equipment financing. …
- Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) …
- Invoice Factoring. …
- Invoice Financing. …
- Purchase order financing.
Advantages of Equity Financing
Disadvantages of Equity Financing
Disadvantages of Debt Financing
Why Finance Dental Procedures? Because It Works!
Building dream smile and life experiences
Why Finance Dental Procedures? Because It’s Effective! We understand that regular dental checkups contribute to overall health, and your oral health is no exception. Despite this, nearly half of adult Americans have untreated periodontal disease, and only about 60% see a dentist annually. Finances often serve as a significant barrier to dental care, but at Channel Islands Family Dentist, we believe your best smile and health shouldn’t be compromised by monetary concerns. Here are a few compelling reasons to consider financing dental procedures:
- Flexible Dental payment plans and monthly payments you can afford
- Less worry about how you’re going to pay the dentist’s office for your procedure
- Fast approval For Dentist Financing
- No outstanding balance from the dentist after your procedure thanks to Dental Financing
- You’ll look and feel better about yourself with Financing From Channel Islands